- What is personal data and what personal data we collect about you
Your personal data includes any information on paper or electronic media that can lead, either directly or in combination with others, to your unique identification or to your identification as a natural person, such as your full name, your VAT number, your home address as well as your e-mail address, contact telephone number, personal preferences callers and called telephone numbers, recipients, recipients of SMS/MMS messages, details of your bank/debit/prepaid cards, , IP address of the device with which you visit the website.
We process in accordance with the law and protect your personal data when you contact us and/or purchase directly and/or Online products, when you call our numbers or short codes to provide you with information, value added services to the end user (B2C).
- Lawful Processing-Purposes
The Company will use your information for the following lawful processing purposes (under Article 6 GDPR), where applicable, with your explicit consent which you may freely withdraw at any time, or for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual relationship with you, or to serve our legitimate interests or to defend your vital interests, namely:
- To manage your calls to seek information for the purpose of fulfilling your requests, purchases and orders, and to complete and fulfill your order.
- To respond to your requests and queries regarding our products/services, as well as to inform and respond to your suggestions and comments on the improvement of our products and services ,as well as to send you informative material about our services.
- To communicate the results of surveys, sweepstakes and contests in which you may have participated.
- To communicate the results of surveys, sweepstakes and contests in which you may have participated.
- To analyze traffic to our websites, provide you with information about our websites and the services you wish us to provide and improve your experience and to provide you with information related to products, services, special offers and promotions.
- To operate, improve and maintain our business, products and services.
- To assist you in identifying technical and service delivery problems.
- To protect our rights, property or security of ours or others.
- To better understand consumer behavior and preferences. For example, we may use information about how users of our Company’s websites use search and product discovery to better understand the best ways to organize and present product offerings in our online storefronts.
- For our internal operations and analysis such as internal management, fraud prevention, use of management information systems, billing, pricing, accounting, billing and auditing.
- For our internal operations and analysis such as internal management, fraud prevention, use of management information systems, billing, accounting, billing and auditing.
- For our internal operations and analysis such as internal management, fraud prevention, use of management information systems, billing, billing and auditing.
- How your personal data is collected
- when you call our numbers or short codes, when you email us, or fill out an application or order
- when you contact our Company or our customer service staff, and our call center, either for purchases or to express your opinions, complaints, or comments.
- When you send us the postal address of an invoice or service receipt issue or dispatch, and details of home delivery of your order.
- when you purchase a product and/or service so that we can check your age and determine whether you are legally permitted to validly contract with us or whether your parent or guardian’s consent or signature is required.
- when you voluntarily subscribe to print or electronic directories in order to receive printed, electronic or SMS informational or other marketing materials or to renew your preferences or when participating in contests, questionnaires and surveys.
- When you visit our website through which we collect, with your explicit consent, through cookies, information from your terminal device, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the operating system you use, your browser type and version, etc.
- when we receive documents, requests, orders, writs, warrants, etc. from third parties, such as supervisory, prosecution, judicial, tax authorities, to investigate crimes and protect you against fraud or to fight against all forms of crime and prevent infringement of intellectual property (protected intellectual property, software, music).
- Minimizing, storing and deleting your data
The Company will always ask you for the minimum personal data required by law to connect to our online platforms and services, to purchase products/services, to communicate via website with other users or to participate in competitions and promotions.
Our Company retains your personal data only for as long as required by the contractual terms of each service, in conjunction with the applicable legislation, based on the purpose of the processing in question, and then anonymizes and destroys them. This means that we will retain your personal data for a period of six (6) years.
You can ask us and find out what data we collect about you and correct or delete it by completing the relevant application form we have available, unless its retention is required by law for tax, evidentiary or judicial purposes and for the prosecution of illegal acts.
- Transmission of your data to third parties
As a general rule, our Company does not transmit personal data to third parties, except to the extent necessary to complete your order and to fulfill requests related to the services provided on our behalf.
Such third parties may be official governmental and regulatory bodies or when we are required to comply with the law and prevent illegal actions against us and our customers (e.g. telecommunication fraud, insult, defamation, invasion of privacy, etc.). Third parties may even be courier companies, third party service providers who process personal data on behalf of our Company.
At our Company we choose trusted providers and try to place contractual restrictions on third parties receiving your personal data to ensure that they use it lawfully. In order to process your data, we may need to transfer your information to other countries, including countries mostly within and extremely outside the European Economic Area (EEA) based on EU adequacy decisions, corporate binding rules, standard contracts and approved codes of conduct.
- Security of your personal data
In any case, we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data. Our aim is to ensure that your personal information is transferred, stored and processed in accordance with appropriate international security standards and procedures. At the Company we have trained and responsible staff and we recognise the importance of protecting the privacy and security of all your personal information. To this end, we have appropriate security policies in place and use appropriate technical and operational tools, such as data encryption, tokenization, use of firewalls, establishment of access levels, authorized employees, staff training, periodic audits, compliance with international security and business continuity standards.
Any of our partners who have access to the above information use it to serve the above purposes only. We share the information you give us exclusively in the ways described in this Policy and in accordance with your explicit and specific consent by type of processing, which you can freely withdraw at any time by contacting us.
- Provision of targeted advertisements
Where you have given us consent we may use your personal data together with other information we have collected, following human intervention by our respective department, to target advertisements relevant to your apparent preferences, on our website or on another website.
If you wish us to stop sending you updates or offers, you can use the unsubscribe link at the end of any email you may have received from us (unsubscribe).
Further, if you have an account on our website, you can opt out of receiving marketing communications from our Company by modifying your options on our website. You may also opt out of receiving marketing communications by requesting to be removed from our email and sms lists in accordance with our instructions.
Alternatively, you may contact us using the contact details in the “Questions and Comments” section below.
- Links to third party websites
Our Company’s website may contain links to other third party, independent websites, such as, but not limited to, payment service providers, etc. which are operated and maintained solely by them, and which we do not control, as noted above. Accordingly, we have no responsibility whatsoever for the content, actions or policies of these websites. Please read carefully the respective privacy policies of the websites you visit, as they may differ significantly from ours.
We comply with the law and do not allow children, without the consent of their parents/guardians, to register on the websites and applications operated by our Company when they are under the legal age of their country of residence.
- Unrequested commercial communication
- Contact us with questions or comments
We are available for any questions, comments, or concerns you may have about our Policy and practices. In this regard, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Previous Privacy and Security Policy
This Update revises and supersedes any prior version. We may amend this Update at any time. The section entitled “LAST UPDATE” at the bottom of this page describes when this Update was last revised. Any changes to this Update will take effect when the revised Update becomes available on or through the Site. Last Revision: 2/2023
- The rights of data subjects .
As provided by Greek and EU legislation on the protection of personal data, you have the following rights:
- To request access to personal data, data for the cases expressly provided for by law
- To object to the processing of personal data for the cases expressly provided for by law
- To withdraw your consent at any time
We invite you to exercise these rights by contacting us by email:
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. However, we would encourage you to send any requests via email to email@example.com
so that we can address your questions and work together to find solutions to resolve any issues you may have.
Contacting the Authority for any complaint/complaint is done electronically through its portal by completing the appropriate online form depending on the type of complaint. For more information you can follow the link below: https://www.dpa.gr/el/syndesi/prosvasi